- – -
What is the VfE Community?
The VfE Community is a web community of practice (Wenger, 1998) where participants have the possibility to apply the VfE model to their organisation or institution, develop shared knowledge, collaborate to solve common problems, receive training based on the outcomes of best practices. The VfE community shares the vision of the key role of engagement in building social and organisational value. The activities of the VfE community aim at sharing results with acknowledged scientific international communities.
- – –
Why joining the community?
By participating to the community you are going to:
- apply the VfE model to your organisation. This will allow you to understand if and how you are increasing engagement with your customers, clients, donors through building trust and how to measure results in terms of Value for Engagement.
- take part to a unique innovative and creative research process at global level.
- build inside your organisation a culture of sharing of thoughts, practices, information in the crossed-fields of marketing, sociology, ICT with other organisations, students, researchers, professionals.
Objective of the VfE model:
The VfE model provides indications on:
- How to build a trust strategy?
- How to convey a trust strategy to build engagement?
- How to verify if trust is effectively building VfE?
- How to build performance indicators and strategic engagement analyses (VfE Mapping).
- – -
Scope of application of the VfE Model (VfE Mapping)
- Measurement of the overall levels of engagement of a brand within its market, category or line, also in a comparative way or over time.
- Understand how trust is building engagement.
- Geographic analysis to understand the brand’s levels of engagement by country. This analysis allows an innovative in-depth cultural diversity study throughout global markets.
- – -
Participants: all categories of profit and no-profit institutions and organisations, students, researchers, academics, professionals.